Junior Accounts Payable Specialist with German
- Business Degree preferred
- Highly effective communication skills with stakeholder
- Team player, high motivation, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility
- Knowledge of English and German
- Entering Invoices
- Processing Invoices with Multi currency
- Credit Note Processing
- Review Invoice - 2/3-way match with PO
- Dealing with Accounts Payable Queries
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies & account disbursements
- Maintain the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup.
- Follow up with requestor/approver for invoice approvals in the workflow system
GEP is a leading provider of procurement software and procurement services to Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises worldwide, helping them to operate more efficiently and effectively. Named Best Provider at the World Procurement Awards and EPIC Procurement Excellence Awards, GEP is frequently honoured as an innovator and leader in source-to-pay procurement software by Forrester, IDC, Procurement Leaders, Spend Matters, Pay Stream and Ardent Partners.
With 14 offices and operations centres in Europe, Asia and the Americas, Clark, New Jersey-based GEP helps enterprises worldwide realize their strategic, operational and financial objectives. To learn more about our comprehensive range of strategic and managed services, please visit www.gep.com.
For more about SMART by GEP, our cloud-native, unified source-to-pay platform, please visit www.smartbygep.com.