Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Very good English, both writing and speaking
• Very good computer literacy (using efficiently the computer and basic Microsoft Office applications)
• Very good communication skills (speaking and writing)
• Field related experience: 1 year
• Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a closely related field
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Ability to work in a team
• Persistent, faithful and honest
• Having positive attitude
• Very good interpersonal skills (good communication, willing to help)
• Coordinating the accounting registry: suppliers’ invoices, clients’ invoices, expense reports, petty cash, statements of account
• Prepare the primary data for the journal entries
• Assist the Senior Accountant in posting the journal entries in the accounting system
• Complete additional work assignments as established by Financial Leader
• Respect all the company policies/procedures that are in force /will be in force in the future
• Contribues to unit goals by accomplissement related duties as required
• Check on accuracy of invoices/receipts – accordingly with fiscal regulations
We offer the great opportunity to work in the international financial environment and develop a career in US GAAP accounting!
Nobel is a Worldwide Telecommunications Service Provider. The company has a history of expansion and profitable growth of over a period of 9 years and is well positioned for future success. As a leading facilities-based carrier, Nobel provides extensive communication solutions to customers around the world, with its own proprietary network. Nobel offers the largest selection of prepaid and post-paid international products and services with superior connectivity to and from countries around the globe.