Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Completed university studies, the Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems will be an advantage
- Good speaking and written command of the English language
- MS Office, especially Excel
- Ability to organize, eager to learn, excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Minimum 1-year experience in the accounting department
- Registration of purchase invoices
- Checking sales and purchase ledgers and reconciliation with the trial balance
- Entries for prepaid expenses and deferred incomes
- Preparation of balance confirmation with partners
- Preparation of settlement invoices
- Booking other expenses if necessary and performing accounts payable reconciliations
- Collecting and filing chronological supporting accounting documents depending on the nature of the transaction
- Assisting at the month closing works, as follows:
- Accounting for the expenses with the depreciation of the tangible and intangible assets
- Accounting for the denominated elements in foreign currency
- Discharge of expenses in advance
- Accounting for the estimated expenses, based on the information received from the Beneficiary
- Assure correctness of records and the data sent to the departments/institutions for the allocated companies
- Always aware of the new legislative changes in the accounting, and taxation field
- Assisting in Preparing the mandatory ledgers – general ledger, fiscal ledger, purchase ledger, sales ledger, inventory register
- Other reports required by management
CTP is the largest owner, developer and manager of logistics and industrial real estate in Continental Europe by gross leasable area, owning over 9.3 million m² of space and employing over 520 real estate professionals across ten countries. CTP is the only developer in the region with its entire portfolio BREEAM certified and carbon neutral operations from 2021, underpinning its commitment to being a sustainable businesss. Our 1000+ tenant network has a 92% retention rate, and 85% of our new business comes from our existing tenant network. This means that as they grow, we grow. And they choose to grow with us. One reason is that we are a build-to-own developer, which means that when we build something, we build it to the highest quality standards to ensure that it lasts: our buildings have an average lifespan of 40 years. Everything we deliver is from our in-house team to guarantee that it lives up to the CTP gold standard. We look after our buildings and parks with full-service care—including on-site facility managers, landscaping, 24/7 security and more—to enable our tenants to focus on what they do best.
In Romania, CTP owns a total area of over 2.1 million sqm of class A warehouses in 15 cities: Arad, Brasov, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Deva, Oradea, Pitesti, Sibiu, Timisoara, Turda, Targu Mures, Caransebes, Ineu and Salonta. By the end of the year, the developer’s portfolio is expected to exceed 2.5 million sqm.
CTP Invest Bucharest S.R.L.
- 1 Mart. 2023
BV McCann EricksonBucurești
- 7 Mart. 2023
- 20 Mart. 2023