Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Proficiency in English language
- Good computer navigation skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly strong in MS Excel & Word
- Knowledge of General Accounting Principle, applicable laws and regulations, including tax regulations
- Basic data entry, records maintenance skills, account balancing and reconciling skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data
- Economy / Accounting Graduate with at least 15 years of education
- Minimum 1 year of work experience required within Accounting / Bookkeeping
- Good communication skills
- Business awareness
- Self-disciplined and result oriented
- Team work / Managing Self / Adaptability
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem Solving
- Data gathering ability / Eye for detail
- Skilled in organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling personal workflow.
The basic function is booking the monthly accounting documents in the accounting software according to the Romanian GAAP, tax legislation and internal policies.
- Booking the monthly accounting documents (vendor invoices, bank statements, travel reimbursement forms, petty cash statements) according to the Romanian GAAP, tax legislation and internal policies
- Booking the monthly accruals
- Keeping and updating the Company’s fixed assets register
- Preparing the annual inventory of the accounts
- Managing the Fixed Asset procedure, policy and process
- Reconciling the payable accounts, receivable accounts, and bank statements
- To prepare and deliver timely and according to standard requirements the periodic reports assigned by the Manager / Company’s Management.
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Attractive non-financial benefits package
- Bonus for performance
- Private medical insurance
- Lunch tickets
- Full-time and indefinite employment contract
- Professional and continuous training
- Building a career within a multinational team
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading business process solutions company that looks deeper to drive business impact through integrated services and industry knowledge. EXL provides operations management, decision analytics and technology platforms to organizations across multiple industries including insurance, banking, financial services, utilities, transportation and travel. We customize our solutions to improve business performance, transform organizations to be fast leaners and more flexible and provide a competitive edge in the marketplace. EXL leverages its highly qualified and experienced professionals at its offshore, near-shore and onshore to address the clients’ present challenges and deliver them immediate business impact and long term financial value. EXL was incorporated in 1999 and has its headquarters based in New York City. Ever since then, the Company operates more than 18 delivery centers in India, the Philippines, Malaysia, USA, and also in Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria. EXL also holds sales offices in New York, New Jersey and London. Find additional information about EXL at www.exlservice.com.