• University graduate, Economics studies represent an advantage
• Previous experience in contact center could be an advantaje
• Good level of English and B1/ B2 French level
• Problem solving and result orientation with good analytical, planning and organizing skills.
• Process based on the details by invoice number of each bank transfer the following day as soon as the bank transfer arrive
• Calculate and propose for approval / modification the provision to be booked for customer balances provisions which are performed using the statistical method
• Generate the monthly customers statements of account and send them to the local entity for onward transfer to the customers (external and intercompany)
• Perform a regular monthly/quarterly customer account reconciliation.
You will have the opportunity to evolve and develop your skills in a multicultural environment.
Total Global Services Bucharest, the newest Shared Service Center in Bucharest delivers services for 3 main accounting processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) to Total Group affiliates across 3 business lines (Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Services) in more than 50 countries spread over 3 continents.
Total Group is world’s fourth-largest Oil and Gas Company, as well as a major integrated player in the Global Solar Industry. Backed by nearly a century of history we discover, produce, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
Energy is central to a series of future challenges. Everywhere in the world, Total's employees are helping to make energy better. Joining us means joining a human and collective endeavor in which the corporate culture and each person's experience and inventiveness come together to make our group successful and build a responsible energy future.
At Total, your talent can, if you wish, take you further than you can imagine.