Junior Accountant - Transfer Pricing
-Former experience with Transfer Pricing, Accounting, Tax matters, or working in a corporate environment would definitely make a difference;
-Enjoying the challenge of solving complex problems and finding innovative solutions;
-Team spirit, a positive attitude and, of course, a genuine desire to learn and become proficient in his/her skills;
-Client service orientation and a very good command of English, together with IT literacy.
You will be able to develop key professional skills when dealing with the following tasks:
- Identifying and assessing local and cross-border intercompany transactions, by analysing key information from the clients;
- Preparing/updating/reviewing transfer pricing documentation;
- Assisting more Senior staff with processes related to negotiating Advance Pricing Agreements with the Romanian Tax Authorities;
- Assisting clients during transfer pricing audits performed by Romanian tax authorities;
- Manage client expectations;
- Organise your time depending on current client needs;
- Work with a team to design solutions to complex transfer pricing issues faced by multinationals;
- Be involved in client discussions to understand their business and company specifics.
About us: At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 155 countries with over 284,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.