As a Junior Account Manager at Extremoo, you will join one of the leading integrated agencies, who's culture boosts and rewards creativity and innovation. You will be exposed to fantastic routes for internal and personal development; from day one you will be out on a progression plan!
Key Responsibilities – The work:
Basic Qualifications- The person:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all external partners and customers
- Research, identify and update our client portfolio
- Ensure all client requests are answered in due time and successfully resolved
- Develop new business with existing clients or identify areas of improvement
- Track and forecast key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results)
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly initiatives
- Work closely with other departments (e.g. Content Team) to achieve successful outcomes.
- Contributing to support the overall growth of our community
Benefits - The company:
- Previous or related experience in online advertising represents an advantage but is not necessary as the agency offers full training
- Strong English communication skills… both written and verbal
- Effective planning and prioritizing skills
- Comfortable with reporting and numbers.
- Proficiency with organizational tools like Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,) and Google Drive (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- Young and dynamic team
- Competitive salary scheme
- Career growth opportunities
- 2 weeks of paid internship and training
- Chance to travel the world and interact with the top brands in the industry
Have you been looking for your next super exciting challenge in a global company? Apply now!
We are a fast-growing company, based in Bucharest, with a wide portfolio of international clients, having earned a great reputation within the industries we are operating.