JR IT Administrator
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Technical person, Cybernetics background is a plus.
- Relevant working experience in a similar or related IT position in a mid-size enterprise is a plus but not mandatory.
- General PC Hardware-related knowledge and basic networking with General understanding of the TCP/IP protocol is a plus.
- General software knowledge (Windows 10 /Windows Server 2016/2019 & Ms. Office suite.
- Basic Knowledge of antivirus usage/maintenance and malware prevention and removal.
- Responsible, cooperant and stress resistant person, open and flexible to sudden priority changes.
- Is involved in different IT related projects according to company/business needs.
- Team spirit, service-oriented mindset, and open-minded person.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Problem solving attitude and preventive mindset. Driven towards understanding and finding solutions/solving problems.
- Trustworthy and privacy-oriented person.
- Manage time and effort effectively, be self-motivated and goal oriented. Driven to details, prompt and organized person.
- Good communication skills with the ability to deal with users at all levels in an organization - Good English speaking and writing skills and having a strong sense of customer service and customer-support orientation is a plus.
- Flexible to work in day shifts – required due to business needs. Willing to travel outside Bucharest on some occasions, in order to fix remote site issues.
- Willing to learn and quickly develop and improve his IT skills.
- Is part of the IT Admin Team that takes care of all company infrastructure (client Windows PCs/laptops, servers/ Networking Equipment/ NASes /GSM Modules) thus keeping all business workflows running properly.
- Is responsible with the IT wellbeing of employees on all business levels. Handles and supports local users for any hardware or software related issue that might disturb their work.
- Is the first line of support related to IT issues.
- Monitors and provides accurate feedback to the Management regarding IT related workflows.
- Installs, configures, prepares, and updates user PCs and/or servers plus other equipment in the company.
- Understands and takes care of the network (wiring, VPN technology & WiFi technology used).
- Oversees and is directly involved in monitoring and maintaining optimum parameters of all IT systems.
- Is in contact with IT related service providers.
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Professional development, training and growth within an international company
- Excellent work conditions.
- Be part of a young and lively team
CREDITEXPRESS is a leading financial services group in the CEE region, providing a wide range of professional debt collection services and financial consultancy. We are proud to work with the largest and higher profile Consumer product and finance groups in the region, who choose to outsource to a reliable partner, which is able to provide a flexible and ethical collection service.
For more details, please visit www.creditexpress.com.ro