- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in Procurement, Accounting, Business, and/or Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year experience in negotiating, sourcing, and managing contracts.
- Experience with Indirect Purchasing is a plus
- Very good Verbal and Written Spanish and English
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office and SAP
- Ability to travel as required.
The role is responsible for the providing assistance to offshore and onshore teams in Procurement related activities. The work is of significant importance involving a considerable amount of initiative, analytical work, and independent judgment. The person will be required to interface with all Customer Regions as well as cross functional stakeholders.
- Develop and manage relationships with key suppliers by utilizing best practices for assigned Indirect Purchasing commodities. This includes understanding of supplier lead times and capacities.
- Process Purchase orders in SAP by gathering information from Offshore teams, Suppliers and Manufacturing locations
- Meet cost savings targets, implement process improvement initiatives, and deliver to Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure proper routing of low value and emergency Purchase Requests with the remotely located Transactional Purchasing Services team.
- Actively participate with key stakeholders to develop commodity knowledge.
- Utilize Purchasing Process, including Bid list selection, RFQ development, supplier selection, obtaining sourcing approval, contract or purchase order issuance, and completion of filing requirements.
- Ensure that all sourcing, contracts, and Purchase Order transactions comply with Corporate Purchasing Policies and Procedures.
- Provide coordination and support for other buyers as required.
Former Xerox Customer Care Services, as well as other former Xerox Services companies, will continue its activities as Conduent, Inc. The name Conduent is inspired by the new company’s expertise in connecting clients and their constituents through seamless transactions in areas such as customer care, transportation solutions, and healthcare payer and provider services.
Conduent will continue to work as an extension of our clients’ business, enabling millions of interactions every day – such as processing toll payments or medical claims, disbursing public assistance funds or addressing a customer care concern. We will deliver these transactions at massive scale, anytime and anywhere, yet ensure each one is flawless, personalized and secure. As an independent company, we will carry forward the values and culture of innovation, diversity and integrity from Xerox along with our established expertise in transaction-intensive processes, analytics and automation to help improve the satisfaction and loyalty of your patients, commuters, consumers or employees.
Learn more at www.conduent.com.