Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
· Logical thinking and a passion for algorithms.
· Experienced with design patterns and OOP.
· Knowledge of industry common frameworks.
· Ability to translate a creative reference into a working experience.
· Strong debugging and optimization abilities.
· Familiar with Agile methods.
· Experience with Git.
· Strong communication skills.
· Good interpersonal relationships.
· Ability to work in a team and alone as well.
· Team Player – share, collaborate, inspire, and communicate with others to achieve a common goal.
· Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
· Quick learner, creative, problem solver.
· High-level of English.
· Experience with TypeScript.
· Experience with automation testing frameworks and workflows.
· HTML5 canvas or WebGL renderers and PIXI.JS experience.
· Experience with canvas games.
We always like to play and make our development life easier, so it will be a bonus if you have creative thinking and can come up with ideas for new in-house tools that can help us be more efficient in our daily work.
Our Section 8 games R&D department is looking for a hardcore JS developer who wants to continuously improve himself while working on the core components of cross-platform (desktop, mobile, tablet) browser games played by millions of players.
In this role, you will make architectural and technical decisions, apply development best practices, maintain the quality of the code, create and implement testing strategies and write clean documentation for our end-user products. Also, you will work closely with different stakeholders, such as producers, artists/designers, and backend engineers.
· Becoming familiar with the existing in-house frameworks and with the current development process.
· Providing maintenance to our in-house engines and games.
· Creating architecture and logical designs for new features that will be implemented.
· Build reusable, stand-alone, and modular new features.
· Providing input on the end-user product.
· Staying up to date with industry technologies and frameworks.
· Promoting usability best practices.
· Maintaining cross-platform games and infrastructure for them.
· Writing clean, readable, and well-documented code and unit tests for it.
· Being involved in the entire lifecycle of a product from concept to delivery.
· Being able to offer reliable estimations for future projects and tasks.
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles