Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Are you looking for a coding adventure? Are you used to being a pioneer in your area of expertise? Do you enjoy creating innovative software? Then we share the same passion and our powers combined will create quality mobile software. At Cloud Business Solutions we support young talents who are coding their way to success.
If you want to join a team of professional talents who, like yourself, all eat, sleep and breathe mobile technology, then you should make an appointment for a discussion at our office.
If you choose to join us, as a React Native Mobile Apps Developer, you will be working with our mobile development team on some exciting, cutting-edge projects. This role is responsible for the development of applications for both iOS and Android platforms, with a focus on end-user experience, innovation and maintainability.
You will work with peers and leaders to guide product evolution in a collaborative agile environment. The team you will work on, will be fast moving, always interested in the best technical solution and also open to new ideas that make the products better for our customers.
- 1 year of React Native experience;
- Knowledge of ES6, node, npm, babel, redux;
- Experience in developing native mobile apps for iOS/Android is a big plus.
- Your responsibilities will range from architecture, driving solutions, design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance mobile applications;
- Brainstorm and communicate technology decisions and issues with peers and management;
- Contribute as a part of our dynamic and interactive team in the technical development of our new Mobile Apps;
- Collaborate closely with other developers, designers, managers and executives to define, design and ship new features;
- Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Ability to quickly and eagerly learn new technologies;
- Willingness to take responsibility for projects and determine their trajectory;
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines even while running multiple projects;
- Excellent communication skills with a wide range of individuals (in English);
- A collaborative approach to team projects.
- Very attractive salary;
- Recognition of performance with a real opportunity for career growth;
- A large selection of video training courses;
- Modern, all-inclusive business park – Pipera Mall, World Class Gym, Food Courts, Starbucks, Coffee shops, Restaurants – all within walking distance, parking spot;
- Free transportation from the subway to the offices;
- Endless supply of coffee at the office;
- Daily free snacks at the office;
- Private medical insurance.
Cloud Business Solutions’ services are available on the global market for more than 29 years. Having almost three decades of experience and background in developing business software solutions, Cloud Business Solutions applications are now improving great businesses from all over the world. Over 800 companies benefit from our services with over 8.000 users use our software products every day.
Together with our two successful partners in Great Britain, Pracctice Ltd and Web Enabled Software Ltd, Cloud Business Solutions brings to Romania’s market a library of professional products developed, tested and implemented by a Romanian expert team. The British legacy of Cloud Business Solutions and the professional proficiency of a Romanian team of developers, bring an exceptional range of business products to the software market. Cloud Business Solutions is a also Microsoft Gold Partner.
Osprey Approach, our cutting edge product, is developed by Cloud Business Solutions along side our partner, Pracctice Ltd, which is based in Malvern, England.
Since Pracctice was formed almost 30 years ago we’ve successfully grown the business and developed our cutting-edge legal management software so that we’re able to deliver the latest technology to law firms and a truly integrated practice wide management solution.
Today, over 800 firms with in excess of 8,000 individual users use Osprey on a daily basis.
Client relationships are very important to us. We’re proud to say that Pracctice Ltd has never changed ownership; many of our staff have been with the company in excess of 10 years, too, meaning we’re able to provide continuity of service to our clients. We’re proud to say that the majority of clients come to us following recommendations from existing clients.
99.8% of clients asked would retain Osprey after three years as their legal practice management system.