You’re a great fit if you have:
* 2+ years hands-on development experience. Use of frameworks and knowledge of MVC design patterns higly desirable
* Knowledge of “NoSQL” datastores such as Cassandra and ElasticSearch;
* Experience building REST APIs, using JSON and Swagger;
* Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
* Familiarity with Continuous Delivery and tools such as Jenkins, Git.
* Have experience/knowledge of microservices and Docker container technology managed with Kubernetes;
* Are familiar with real-time data streaming and Big Data processing technologies like Spark, Kafka.
Why should you join us?
Digital Readiness stands for the capability of Metro to deliver outstanding digital solutions on a global scale instantaneously.
You will be part of a distributed team of technical experts focused on developing the new Metro solution for managing customer information for multichannel services.
What we’re looking for?
* Are comfortable working in an Agile, fast paced environment with a high focus on finding the best solutions for our customers;
* Are able to design and write high-performance, reliable, maintainable code and are familiar with TDD and DevOps;
* Have hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between;
* Have a systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive;
* Are comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders;
* Will focus on lowering the meantime between having ideas and making stuff happen;
* Have a good sense of humor.
See job description.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles