• Advanced knowledge of English (spoken and written);
• Good knowledge of at least 3 of the following technologies: EJB, JSF, JMS, JAXB, WebServices (Soap & REST), jBPM processes, Hibernate;
• Experience working with Oracle databases, SQL Loader;
• Knowledge of end-to-end application architecture and all phases of applications programming;
• Ability to drive the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concept for a new information system and to develop proof of concepts (POCs);
• University degree or a baccalaureate in information technology.
• 3+ years of development across a wide range of Java technologies (Java SE – Java EE);
• Experience with a leading application services provider;
• Experience of developing software applications in the telecom sector.
Overview: At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA Services currently seeks an Software Development Expert - Java to join our team in Bucharest or Brasov.
• Design, code, test, debug and document software in line with our policies, security and compliance requirements
• Analyze business needs and create customized and off-the-shelf software solutions
• Evaluate and recommend software and hardware solutions to meet user needs
• Resolve customer software issues, respond to suggested enhancements
• Define current and future application requirements
NTT DATA Services, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is a leading business and IT services provider and global innovation partner, and part of the NTT DATA Services family of companies, with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA Services combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. NTT DATA Services is part of NTT Group, one of the world’s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues, and partner to 80% of the Fortune Global 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.