• Minimum 2 years of experience with Java/J2EE application development
• Good knowledge of using Java development environment
• Knowledge of using development and test frameworks: Spring, JUnit, GWT
• Knowledge of UML, OOAD patterns• Good knowledge of SQL• English advanced level
• Ability to solve problems in a timely manner• The ability to quickly integrate into the team
• Knowledge of development tools like Maven, Jenkins/Hudson, SVN
• Knowledge of developing mobile applications on Android and iOS platforms
;• Knowledge of web framework (JSP, JSF, Servlets,)
;• Experience in managing and working with application servers (IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Tomcat, Jetty);
• Knowledge of JavaPOS, JNI , communication with peripherals and hardware components;
• Expertise in solutions for the retail industry or other related industries.
• Development and implementation of the software applications
• Customization, maintenance and extension of existing applications
• Mentoring junior members of the team
• Collaboration with the quality assurance department to ensure quality standards for the applications developedOffer (bonuses, benefits):
• Engaging and motivating work environment;
• The opportunity to work on international projects with various technologies;
• Establish a career plan and assist in its development;
• Establishment of a career plan under the company assistance;• Motivating salary in line with company performance standards.
Compania noastra activeaza pe piata romaneasca de peste 15 ani si dezvolta proiecte nationale si internationale in domeniul tehnologiei informatiei, oferind solutii de calitate pentru industria vanzarii cu amanuntul.