Java Backend Developer (Mid-level)
- Successful candidate will be on a PFA contract
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or relevant work experience.
- Software development experience including Java programming.
CSS3, React, Angular
- Keen to expand your skills by learning emerging technologies such as Docker and kubernetes.
- Knowledge on agile and scrum methodology.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Good understanding of NoSQL database fundamentals, including data storage, data modeling, and data access patterns.
We are currently seeking an experienced Java backend developer to assist with the development of the ARX platform. You will use a variety of tools and technologies to evolve the platform and incorporate new features and functionalities. You will be helping to support and grow the existing infrastructure and have the flexibility and freedom to try and suggest new ideas.
- Java, Spring Framework
- Should have deep knowledge of Microservices, REST Services Development
- Good knowledge of Data structures
- Knowledge of Security best practices.
- Unit Testing and Mocking frameworks experience
- Spring Security
- Angular or React
We’re on a mission and we’re moving fast. Our SaaS platform allows companies of all sizes
to monitor and manage cyber and supply chain risk. The industry is evolving at a great pace
and so is our presence in the cyber security market. We are always looking for enthusiastic
driven talent to join our dynamic and diverse team.
Working at ARX is a great opportunity to enhance and develop your career in the fast-
moving Cyber space. We are a team of highly driven-individuals from a variety of
backgrounds each contributing to helping companies reduce their cyber risk. Our
collaborative and creative environment encourages all our employees to bring their own
ideas and inspiration to the table. We are looking for a QA tester to join our friendly and
talented team on a permanent basis.