Italian Customer Operations Representative
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
· B2+ fluency in Italian, both verbal and written.
· Service mindset, good negotiation skills, empathy and customer focus.
· Confident written and verbal communicator.
· Reasoning skills, analytical abilities and ability to take decisions.
· Strong team player, confident and flexible when required.
· Excellent multi-tasking skills, ability to work under pressure.
· Computer literacy
· Willingness and ability to work out of regular business hours – afternoons/nights and weekends.
We are looking for service-oriented individuals to provide best-in-class service in responses to our customers’ inbound contacts via phone, chat and e-mail.
You will be working with a top-notch and highly skilled team, you'll be at the forefront of creating amazing customer experiences in a well-established and leading organization within the online gaming industry.
Working shifts: from Monday to Sunday 08:00 AM to 02:00 AM
Your tasks will include
· Handling all customers’ queries received via phone, chat and email.
· Maintaining the highest standard of quality and quantity of responses on all Customer related topics (ie. general account queries, game play, payment and withdrawal queries, Responsible Gaming and Regulatory Compliance as applicable).
· Working according to established standards as part of the Team alongside the Team Leader & Supervisors.
· Escalating sensitive cases according to to set procedures to relevant departments.
· Performing additional tasks as required by the Team Leader, Supervisor, Customer Relations Managers, Operations Managers or Head of Department.
· More experienced agents may be asked to assist with mentoring of new team members.
· Full training on all aspects of the job (knowledge, soft skills) will be provided!
· Competitive salary above industry standards
· Performance bonuses
· Meal vouchers
· Night supplement (25% for night hours)
· Weekend supplement (10% for weekend hours)
· Private medical subscription
· Referral bonuses
· Possibility of professional development and internal moves within the Company
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.