• Support service for the Manufacturing Execution Control System (MES)
• Configuration of IT application for production
• Securing the IT operation
• Incident management
• Organization and execution of the software maintenance measures
• Safeguarding IT security
• Designing and developing features, modules, customizations for MES applications
• Ensuring compliance of designs with specifications
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting then for architectural review
• Working with software engineers to deliver Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solutions using both custom developed software applications and configured products;
• Experienced with SQL Pl/Sql, T-Sql
• Basic knowledge of the server operating systems Windows and Linux
• Basic database knowledge (Oracle, SQL)
• Basic programming knowledge
• Technical experience in MES software is considered an advantage
• Technical experience with PLC programming is considered an advantage
• Good analytical & troubleshooting skills
• Good communication skills - both written and verbal
• Fluency in English
• Ability to work in a creative and analytical way within a problem-solving enviorment;
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Automotive Electronics division started end of 2013 in Jucu, Cluj county, a new production site using cutting edge technology. The new plant produces electronic components and control units for the European automotive industry. These components are used, for instance, in driver assistance and safety systems as well as for energy management. In addition, Cluj Plant is producing modern products of the sector "Advanced Consumer" such as - eBike Powertrain Controls - or - Solar Inverter Units. In 2016, Bosch plant in Jucu manufactured more than 27 million high-quality automotive parts for more than 25 international customers. Make it happen.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la email@example.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles