IT Systems Analyst - Manufacturing and Logistics
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Computer Sciences /Information Systems or Engineering / Business Administration with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IT
- 2-3 years of professional experience with Manufacturing and Logistics systems practices and systems
Basic knowledge of ERP solutions (SAP) and integration layers such as SAP PI or similar;
- Understanding of system architectures and the ability to properly link business processes, data flows, and system solutions
- 2+ years of experience of database administration and implementation (MS SQL Server, etc)
- Knowledge of reporting & analytics tools – data visualization (PowerBI)
- Knowledge of integration technologies (API, ETL, message server)
- Understanding of cloud-based solution architecture principles (is a plus)
- Exposure and Knowledge with GxP processes & FDA requirement
- Understanding of ITIL principles (Service and Change Management) is a must
- Basic knowledge of modelling languages and tools (BPM,UML) is a plus
- Lean and Agile mindset (certificates are an advantage)
- Strong ability to address business challenges and opportunities with customer focus
- Strong analytical thinking capabilities
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Good teamwork and collaboration
- Fluency in Romanian and English.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement
- Collaborate with external consultants, vendors and local/global project team during the projects execution
- Provide integration and build interfaces with internal/external solutions
- Writing specifications for features and products.
- Perform testing and support business with UAT
- Troubleshoot issues and provide fixes that address root cause of specific problem
- Keep technical documentation up to date
- Being part of IT Transformation through experimentation of the most cutting edge tech solutions being part of experimentation, delivering and piloting of MVPs as well as industrialization of newly built solutions (including industrialization, deployment and post- implementation support)
- Regularly explore and assess business potential of new technologies and products
- Build your own expertise while cooperating with professional across the global organization of Philip Morris International
- Identify potential process improvement projects and execute on areas of opportunities to support the affiliate.
- a possibility to contribute and gain valuable experience while participating in digital transformation we undergo
- becoming a part of truly international team and work with best in class information system products and solutions
- support and mentoring by experienced colleagues within dynamic multi-cultural working environment
- limitless learning, growth and worldwide career opportunities
- competitive salary and wide range of the best-in-class benefits
- flexible working arrangements adjusted to your needs
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- lunch card, employee pension plan
- wide range of trainings, optional language courses
- further education and possibility for support in getting higher professional qualification
Stefanini is a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in providing IT services globally, from IT infrastructure outsourcing to developing software applications. The company is present directly in 40 countries, through its 73 offices around the world, and has a portfolio of over 500 active clients. Clients come from sectors like financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, the chemical industry, services, technology, the public sector and benefits from a complete set of mature and professional services, which cover the entire life cycle of an application.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for over 15 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1600 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well. We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Learn more about us on Stefanini page and join us on Facebook.