- Knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery (procedure concerning to incidents, problems and administration of changes
- Troubleshooting skills and experience in solving LU, reset PWD and transmitting messages
- Troubleshooting skills and applications shrink-wrapped (MS office, Adobe etc.)
- Capacity of synthesis
- Preferably knowledge of MAC devices
- Troubleshooting skills for VPN connectivity, dial-out, wireless routers
- Register with knowledge of active addresses, controllers etc.
- Exposure of instruments of password resetting
- Previous experience in technical support shall be preferred.
- Previous experience in IT support in Corporate environment and/or other functions of great sensitivity referring to clients.
- Management of tickets (working orders) according to the performance indicators and SLA (Service - Level Agreement) established at a process level: Responsible for the creation of work tickets/allocation /division on categories/ prioritization/monitoring/escalation/conclusion and obtaining of the feedback.
- Managing phone calls received from the customer by the application of the rules and specific provisions communicated to process level
- Solving the problems of a technical nature and following steps/stages for dealing with specific incidents reported at the level of process; compliance with all parameters and in compliance with the specifications communicated.
- Preparing MIS incident in accordance with the requirements -Redistributing tickets which have not been resolved (where applicable).
- Routing/ tracking tickets allocated in the system or with other PRG.
- Proactive action with a view to effective management of queue (Remedy Queue Management)
Collabera is ranked among the top 10 Information Technology (IT) and professional staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $600 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 14,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia), and Europe (Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom). We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
To know more about Collabera, please visit us on www.collabera.com.