· Bachelor’s Degree, in Information Systems or related field is considered an advantage
· Two years of relevant technical experience, prior work experience in a designated customer support role is a plus exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting ability and skilled in using industry standard tools and techniques;
· Good understanding of Microsoft products: Windows 7/8 , Windows Server 2010/12, Office 365;
· Basic understanding of Windows services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Domain controllers, Share and NTFS file permission, and Group Policies;
· Basic understanding of Network Protocols (TCP/IP, UDP,DHCP,SMB/CIFS,HTTP, HTTPS,DNS,NTP);
· Basic understanding of UNIX operating system;
· Good understanding of the way the IT machines operates (desktop/laptop) Hardware/Software;
· Good understanding of wireless (WIFI) networks functionality and troubleshooting;
· Good understanding of IPv4 and network equipment, switch, router, firewall, LAN/WAN
It is expected that the candidate is fluent in English (both reading and writing).
The IT Support Engineer will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for basic administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
AISB offers a very attractive salary package and benefits. The initial labor contract, with all duties and contributions according to the law paid, is for one year, determined period.
This is a full-time position to start imediatly.
AISB was founded in 1962 and is currently Bucharest's largest international school. We are a not-for-profit, independent, secular, co-educational school with many parents participating on the Board of Trustees and its committees. Parents play a very important role in managing and sustaining our school.
Our language of instruction is English and our teaching is based upon the prestigious International Baccalaureate Programme throughout the entire school, from Early Childhood through to Grade 12. The New England Association of Schools and Colleges, The Council of International Schools, and the International Baccalaureate Organization accredit our school.