IT Support Engineer | Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Provide 24*7 monitoring of customers production systems
- Creating monitoring dashboards and setting thresholds for tracking overall systems health
- Provide SLA Infrastructure and Dashboards for service availability
- Provide Generate periodic system health reports.
- Identify system trends and prevent production failures
- Become part of the team building the Monitoring Infrastructure, Measure and optimize production system performance
- For critical production issues run initial triaging & Open escalation bridge
- Investigation, Recording and analysis of production Errors
- Run daily production processes
- Where applicable, restore the system to operational state
- Support Tier1 group investigations if required
- Support K2view offering mPaaS (managed PaaS) installation for new customers
- Manage deployment for on-going Change Requests
- Run various production Investigation such as Cassandra, Golden Gate & Kafka
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline
- Some experience in Linux and Windows operating systems
- Ability to program (structured and Object Oriented) with one or more high level languages (Java – advantage)
- Ability to analyze/debug large and complicated systems
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Some Experience in SQL/NoSQL Databases such as PostgreSQL, SQLite etc.
- MUST: Fluent English speaking/writing skills
- Availability for at least 5 shifts a week (including night shifts, Friday and Saturday shifts)
- Huge Advantage: Previous experience as SRE member for SaaS/PaaS offering running on one of the major Clouds: AWS, Azure or GCP
K2View is a provider of advanced data integration and delivery software that takes the promise of a 360-degree view of your data in real time to the next level.
We have a patented technology, allowing fast, easy and controlled access to all the data of an organization, regardless of how many different systems and sources it may have and without impacting them (no throw away, no changes required, etc).
Our platform enables to disconnect data dependency from the tool that is used to manage it.
K2View has successfully provided through our products, solutions in areas:
- for 360 degree views of business digital entities (these could be a customer, a home, a device, a ticket, a store, a transaction, a credit card, etc.)
- data management for tests,
- privacy regulations and data masking
- large-scale data migration.