Do you speak IT? Let’s be fluent together!
• ENGLISH - advanced level knowledge;
• Knowledge or experience in working with Windows and MS Office products;
• Ability to understand technical issues and to provide the proper solution for it;
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Able to communicate with the customers in a non-technical manner;
• Providing IT support on specific software to users;
• Solving various technical issues such as: VPN troubleshooting, configuring Pads and smartphone applications, MS Outlook troubleshooting;
• Logging remotely to the client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
• Processing technical issues into the ticketing system;
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
• Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary.
• Flexible scheduled, including 24 x 7 shifts
• Attractive salary package;
• Up to 27 vacation days;
• Private Medical subscription;
• IT and soft skills training provided by our specialists.
Stefanini is a premier provider of IT Service Management sourcing solutions for international corporations and the preferred partner of many blue chip companies. Stefanini’s main service lines are onshore, nearshore, and offshore IT consulting, systems integration & development, and IT outsourcing. Today we employ over 2000 employees in EMEA serving a wide range of well-known regional customers. We are a fast growing company with a clear ambition to become the global leader in our selective offerings.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Stefanini has career opportunities around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, we offer the right environment for you.
Learn more about our company culture, available positions, and our emphasis on providing a career path for our employees to see if Stefanini is the right fit for you.
Visit us today at http://www.stefanini.com/en/careers/