Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
The ideal candidate:
- University Degree – preferably Computer Science, Engineering, Informatics, Mathematics
- Very well-organized, accurate, and flexible
- Confident oral and written communicator in English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Computer literacy (MS Office);
- Proven experience with social media and direct sourcing channels
- Previous experience as a sourcer/researcher would be a plus.
You will :
Why join Gameloft?
- Understand the rеcruitment process within thе company & thе IT fiеld
- Idеntify potentiаl candidates in accordancе with job descriptions
- Identifying thе quаlified cаndidаtes trough thе various rеcruiting tools
- Dеvelop аnd implement innovative techniques to identify candidates (such as social media, talent acquisition campaigns, Boolean search)
- Contacting the applicants and scheduling them for interviews
- Efficiently match the profiles with the job description
- Phone screening
- Update the recruitment & selection database
You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing
Quality comes first: the perfect place for you to make a difference
Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work with an open minded team, in an administrative position What we offer:
- Paid Internship
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
A modern office complex including:
Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
3 massage rooms inside the building
Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
Free access to football and basketball courts
Free psychological counseling
Kindergarden inside our courtyard
Internship period: 4 months.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com / www.gameloft.ro
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.