IT Service Manager - 237047
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
What You Bring:
Mandatory and strong hands-on experience:
• Experience as IT Service Manager;
• SAP knowledge;
• Very good English skills;
• Competencies in expectation and risk management, problem solving skills;
• ITIL experience or certified nice to have;
• Strong technical IT knowledge and Cyber Security knowledge.
A Snapshot of Your Day
Technology advances every day. Information Technology is crucial to our future. As Service Manager you are entirely responsible for an SAP Service. It ensures compliance with service level and service qualities, which have been agreed with the business and documented in the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
How You`ll Make an Impact:
• Overall responsibility for an IT Service
• Supervising authority of allocated internal and external resources
• Responsible contact for the business to collect requirements
• Handle contractual topics
• Coordinate release planning
• Manage business complaints.
• Act as single communication channel between the business and IT.
• Monitoring and steering external supplier
• Manage the Relocation of SAP systems into Google Cloud environment
• Coordination of yearly Service Pack Upgrades
• Initiate new orders
• Controlling of Costs
• Project Management,
• Organization of Community Meetings
About the Team
As Value Center and IT Business Partner for HR and EHS IT services, we are responsible for defining, implementing and managing the IT landscape for the corporate functions “Human Resources” and “EHS, Quality Governance and Security” over the full lifecycle of the applications and IT services, on a global scale.
Check out our video to see what we do.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Jobs & Careers: https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.