IT Service Desk Analyst with French - Iasi
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French;
- At least medium level of English;
- Usage of MS Office and MS based applications;
- Hard working, performance driven, solution oriented, team centric;
- Available to work business hours in shifts between 08.00 and 21.00, Monday to Friday;
- Basic technical support experience is considered advantage.
- Take decisions using existing knowledge base and your problem solving skills for the initial diagnostics of the technical incidents;
- Put knowledge and training to work in resolving as many incidents as possible on initial contact;
- Prove attention to details in recording and classifying all incoming technical incidents;
- Escalate and timely hand off to other resolving teams the incidents where no knowledge or solution was found;
- Be part of the team and help your folks meet the service performance indicators;
- Make our customers and users have a great day after talking to you;
- Learn, grow and have fun!
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing their IT. We make IT work through partnership, knowledge and passion: trusted to run IT infrastructure services for leading business across Europe for 40 years.
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together.
To make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business
To deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business
Deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business
Nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
Find out more at www.scc.com
*Thank you for choosing to contact us. By sending your resume, you agree to our processing of your Data for recruitment purposes (where Data refers to your personal information such as your name, phone number, email address and your resume). We assure you that your Data will be used for recruitment purposes only, for a retention time of 5 years or until you decide to withdraw your consent, at any time, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, you may contact us on the same e-mail address to exercise any of the rights granted by GDPR (Regulation 2016/679). Further details about our Data Protection Policy can be found here: http://sccintranet/uk/gdpr-information/.
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together!