Our IT Security Team is looking for a new colleague!
We care, we commit and we are clear are our core values, so if you share these too, come join us!
In order to be successful in this role, we consider mandatory that you have:
- University degree (technical preferred);
- Over 5 years expertise in IT field
- Strong IT background allowing deep understanding of the information technology and IT security area.
- 3 year expertise in IT/Information security.
- IT knowledge – advanced
- Network information security knowledge – average
- Risk awareness - Medium
- ITIL processes - Medium
- English language – Medium/Advanced
- Negotiation skills - Medium
- Certifications: preferable CompTIA Security+ Network Security (CCNA) or MCSE
- Certification in one of ISO 2700X / CEH / CISM / CISSP is an advantage
- Stress resistance
- Planning and organization
- Team work
- Communication skills
By joining our IT Security team, you will:
What we may offer? Funny that you asked….
- Perform the user access administration and assure the response/resolution times specified in SLAs or in his objectives.
- Be primarily responsible for optimizing and automating the current processes.
- Be responsible to fulfill all the IT Security documentation related to the new projects
- Be required to get informed of all the norms, regulations and legislation related to the Insurance and Pensions industries (e.g. Norm6/2015 ASF, GDPR, etc.)
- Periodic review of user rights in accordance with the requirements of applications’ owners.
- Be responsible for creating and updating the procedures related to the security information management
- Lead discussions with auditors regarding the IT requirements, gathering the required evidences.
- Perform the planning and the analysis phase from the security point in the development process (directly related to the project portfolio)
- Provide input in order to implement the security controls accordingly to NN group’s policies;
- Investigate and reports violations of security policies and suspicious actions or events;
- Participate in testing new security solutions or changes in the existing ones.
- Be responsible for daily monitoring, identifying and investigating and for reporting the security events related to attacks or harmful behavior within the NN systems and networks that process, store and forward NN data.
- Maintain a close liaison with regional alert teams, global CIRT team, local CIRT team and provide support for monitoring modules in the local development.
- Be responsible for defining the requirements for monitoring according to the classification of the data, analyzing the impact of information on the company's analysis of Threats / Vulnerabilities / Controls.
- Perform health checks of the security systems configurations existing in own Infrastructure or outsourced.
- Be responsible to perform reporting both at local or group level for the IT Security processes.
- Ensure the compliance with all local and head office regulations.
- Lead specific and general awareness campaigns at company level
- Keep track of the risks to which the organization's IT system is exposed
- Improve and keep testing effectiveness of the security incident plan
- Perform advanced monitoring and troubleshooting at the global level, investigate root cause analysis for security infrastructure and services in case of security incidents occur.
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (1 or 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Fresh fruits & a very good coffee (for some extra energy)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
NN este o companie de asigurări și managementul investițiilor, activă în peste 18 țări, cu o puternică prezență în Europa și în Japonia.
Grupul NN din România, include activitățile NN Asigurări de Viață și NN Pensii, companii lider pe piețele de profil, și NN Investment Partners, numărul patru în topul companiilor de administrare a fondurilor mutuale din România.
Pentru noi, NN reprezintă un capitol nou și interesant în viața companiei, cu noi oportunități de dezvoltare. Promisiunea noastră este că vom continua să fim alături de clienții, angajatii si colaboratorii noștri, un partener apropiat și de încredere. Valorile noastre de bază sunt: ne pasă, suntem transparenți, ne dedicăm.
Valorile noastre sunt expresia lucrurilor noastre dragi, a ceea ce credem și a obiectivelor noastre. Ne unesc și ne inspiră. Și ne determină comportamentul zi de zi.
NN Romania in cifre:
2,2 milioane clienți unici de asigurări de viață, pensii obligatorii și pensii facultative Cote de piață decembrie 2016:
• Asigurari de viata: 32,6%
• Pensii obligatorii (Pilonul 2) - 36,5% în funcție de active
• Pensii facultative (Pilonul 3) - 50,2% în funcție de active