- Qualifications:2-4 years of recruiting experience (IT company/agency background);
- Experienced with staffing positions at a variety of levels and technologies;
- Experienced with sourcing candidates from all sources.
- A proven track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find candidates for various IT profiles;
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Outlook;
- Understanding of core technologies and concepts including: e-Commerce, SaaS, ERP, CRM, Cloud and Virtualization;
- Ability to handle constant change with ease and flexibility;
- Ability to interact with people from various cultures and countries;
- Openness to get involved in multiple marketing recruiting activities;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage time and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are required;
- French, German, Portuguese or other language is a strong plus;
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment;
- Sense of humor and being positive in times of trouble are also highly appreciated.
- Implement creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals;
- Perform online and offline research in order to find the best candidates for the open positions;
- Source passive candidates to achieve required staffing levels at all locations using social media (e.g. LinkedIn), networking, direct sourcing, etc;
- Create a robust pipeline of highly qualified professionals for current and future staffing needs using active recruitment methods;
- Establish positive relationships with active and potential candidates, as well as with the Hiring Manager;
- Review applications/resumes and interview candidates;
- Manage candidates throughout internal interview process, setting up technical and consultative screening interviews with internal staff to fill vacant positions throughout the organization;
- Provide complete and accurate information to applicants about the company and position, in a manner that inspires interest and document their progress through the selection process.
- Attend all HR and IT events.
With headquarters in Quebec, Canada, and more than 30 locations across the world, we are a leading global commerce solutions company, with expertise in enterprise CRM, ecommerce, Salesforce Clouds, content management, ERP, cloud solutions and mobile applications. As a multi-cultural international team of over 800 employees, we are constantly driving change and innovation, delivering innovative solutions to enterprises and emerging businesses across B2B and B2C sectors since 2003.