• Work experience in project management at least 5 years within IT Company
• Good knowledge of client-server and web architecture
• Excellent command of English; French will be a plus
• Project management certifications (e.g. PMP, Prince2) will be a plus
• General understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
• Keen interest on new and emerging technologies and on how these may apply on client engagements
• Creative / innovative: suggests system improvements and offers alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear
• Ability to improve cooperation into a multicultural and distributed environment
• Proven strong analytical skills in IT projects
• Commitment to excellence, quality oriented
The Information Technology Department of Ubisoft Romania is looking for an IT Project Manager for coordinating the projects covering the Online infrastructure domain.
Your overall responsibility is for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of the project.
Mission of the role:
• Gather, define and refine clients’ requirements and perform thorough analysis identifying major impacts on existing systems
• Communicate effectively with clients to identify and evaluate their needs and on case proposing alternative business solutions
• Explain to customers and key users the organizational impact
• Work closely with Online Project and Account Manager & Technical Lead on projects planning
• Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Estimate resources allocation according to the project needs
• Drive the project from initiation to the post launch phase
• Coordinate and participate in creating project documentation and user guides
• Validate the project deliverables
• Maintain excellent knowledge of the whole domain activity (applications, process, contacts, strategy, architecture) and of the company’s business and values
• Help identify and define users training needs
• Foster the relationships with clients, team members, functional counterparts in other IT domains offering transparency throughout the project to all involved parties (by project site, newsletters, meeting minutes)
• Leverage the right resources to provide support to operations in solving different tickets
• Ensure strong communication with clients
• Align to the validated procedures&processes and improve if necessary
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1400 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!