IT Project Manager
The suitable candidate will need to be a team player, self-motivated, have excellent written and oral communication skills, the ability to solve problems, the ability to work on more than one project at a time and to see tasks through to their resolution. We are seeking a candidate with the ability to engage customers, to understand and capture key project requirements and deliverables, to update customers on a day-to-day basis and to manage technical projects on time, within defined scope and within budget.
This opportunity should allow the successful candidate to expand their project management & technical knowledge and expose them to various industry sectors and clients. It will provide a challenging work environment within an organisation that respects and depends upon its employees.
- Leading and managing technical projects from initiation through the full project lifecycle
- Accountable for delivering medium to large technical projects on time, within defined scope and within budget
- Engaging with customers to define project scope and objectives
- Development and management of project plans, schedules, budgets.
- Communicating with customers and project team around project milestones and dependencies
- Co-ordinating the project team on day-to-day activities
- Ensuring project methodologies, business processes and project documentation are followed and maintained.
- Effective communication with stakeholders and decision makers on project progress, reporting and escalating to senior management as needed.
- Support the development teams during implementation to co-ordinate with the customer, to clarify requirements and to help successfully deliver quality applications;
- The use of SDLC tools such as Azure DevOps, JIRA & SharePoint to capture and monitor requirements for the cross functional teams.
- Ensure high standards of customer engagement and services are maintained;
- Expected to complete work-related training and learning, supported by us, with the goal of obtaining relevant certifications (e.g. PMP, Prince II methodologies, ScrumMaster, etc).
- Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to support and communicate with users on all levels;
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated;
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team;
- A strong desire and ability to learn new platforms and technologies.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing large or multiple software/platform projects is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline;
- OR Diploma in computer science or related discipline;
- Scrum Master certification or equivalent;
- PMP / PRINCE 2 certification or equivalent;
- Excellent MS Office suite skills;
- Microsoft Project or other Project Tool (Gantt chart, etc);
- Microsoft Visio or equivalent;
- Azure / Cloud concepts Knowledge;
- JIRA / Azure DevOps;
- Some knowledge of software engineering.
Potentiam Services.Srl delivers the considerable benefits of ‘Smart Resourcing’ to businesses of all types. Big business has been investing heavily in ‘outsourcing’ for over 15 years and it’s now time to make a similar but improved model easily accessible to medium-smaller sized businesses.
The huge benefits of reducing costs, improving cash flow and reinvesting the considerable savings in a growth strategy allowing us to truly outgun the competition. Without ‘Smart Resourcing’ we would have struggled to achieve any of this. We believe we can play a key role in powering your business.
Be a part of Potentiam Services. Srl, be a part of smart resourcing!