Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
For this role you will need:
* Minimum 5+ years of IT or Business-related experience
* Minimum 2+ years working as project manager
* Excellent Communication and Teamwork skills
* Excellent Customer Relationship and Influence skills
* Experience of working with multiple teams in a global environment essential
* Experience as it relates to Infrastructure, Network or Security projects a plus
* Good skills in MS Office, Project, PowerPoint required
* Knowledge of ITIL v3 an advantage
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
* Prior Project Management training or experience preferred
* Excellent English language oral and written skills required
* Security Certifications or experience desired, but not required
* Project Management certifications preferred, but not required
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as an IT Project Manager, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. To facilitate the job, Emerson has well-established procedures and tools.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, the brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
By joining us as an IT Project Manager you will work as part of the Emerson Corporate PMO Project Excellence group to provide Project Management for new/existing projects as required. This position is intended to provide Project Management services in support of the Global Communication and Information Security (GCIS) domain under the guidance and direction of the Portfolio Execution Manager. Position should be filled with a person located in the Emerson Cluj Romania Enterprise IT office.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania!
In this role you will:
* Follows the Enterprise IT Project Management Methodology and where appropriate other Project Management best practices required by the GCIS domain.
* Accountable for the overall success of the assigned projects.
* Determines the project approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedule.
* Develops and/or reviews estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience.
* Defines team member roles, expectations, action items and ensure timely feedback through the use of regular team meetings led by the Project Manager. Ensures that project resources receive any necessary direction and are used effectively.
* Measures and monitors progress at clearly defined points in the project lifecycle to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations. Balances scope, schedule, budget, quality, resource utilization and risks. Makes adjustments as necessary.
* Ensures that all applicable project deliverables are created, maintained and retained in accordance with the IT Project Management methodology being followed.
* Develops, implements, and maintains the Project Plan, following Enterprise IT’s Project Management Methodology. Ensures that all requirements, schedule information, and changes to commitment are communicated to all affected team members and to higher levels of management as needed.
* Manages relationships and coordinates work between different teams at different locations. Manages relationships with all suppliers and subcontractors. Monitors supplier progress and adherence to applicable contracts. Oversees the activities and progress of supplier Project Managers if needed.
* Ensures that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and testing.
* Identifies, documents, tracks and plans to mitigate risks, issues and problems that occur during the project lifecycle. Escalates these issues and problems to various levels of management as needed under the guidance of the Portfolio Execution Manager.
* Reviews and manages all changes to the requirements, scope, costs and schedule through the defined project change process including approvals from the Portfolio Execution Manager, Project Steering Group and Sponsor.
* Obtains buy-in from Senior Management for all changes to project plans, commitments, requirements, deployment plans, budgets, schedules, and scope changes.
* Uses the Emerson ServiceNow PPM tool to track project data, milestones, dates, risks, issues, project performance and health indicators as well as to perform Resource Management tasks.
* Represents the portfolio of projects at Project review meetings. Obtains buy-in from Senior Management for all change to key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, deployment plans, budgets, schedule, and scope changes.
* Ensures that the end product or outcome of the project meets the sponsor's expectations with respect to scope, cost, schedule, performance and quality and/or other success criteria.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles