Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Good IT knowledge
• Experience of the full project life cycle managing software development/delivery
• Understands the business needs and changes required to achieve the strategy targets
• Proven track record of managing projects within a matrix resource management environment
• Experience using tools like MS Project and JIRA
• Experience in Business Transformation / Transition projects is preferred
• Experience in logistics is preferred
• Project Management Certification (PMI-PMP, PMI-ACP) preferred
• Fluent in English and Russian
• Positive thinking
• Goal setting
• Problem solving
• Decision making
You are a good relationship manager, very well organized and have strong communication skills. Additionally, you understand technical IT-related information and are able to prioritize our customer’s business requirements . You are not easily stressed and you know how to spot and mitigate risks.
• Excellent time manager
• Good negotiator and able to influence people in a good perspective
• Reliable and loyal
• Good humored and motivated
• Result and customer oriented to achieve short term and long term goals
• At least 3 years proven project management experience and 5 years relevant work experience in IT field with complex business process systems supported by IT.
• Technical university education.
You will be the project manager of business solutions supported by our software products and tools all over Eastern Europe.
As project manager you will be directly responsible for delivering projects in time, within project scope & budget, managing expectations and achieve the mutually agreed targets. You will manage multiple projects at the same time, communicating efficiently with stakeholders all around the world.
• Managing and leading the project team
• Planning, monitoring and controlling the project
• Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan and the budget
• Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary
• Resolving cross-functional issues at project level
• Managing project scope and change control
• Monitoring project progress and performance
• Providing status reports to the project sponsor
• Managing consultancy input within the defined budget, while managing and approving project costs
• Assuming decision making role for all aspects of project management, in accordance with the PMO policies
ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization solutions and services. ORTEC’s products and services result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting, logistics network planning and warehouse control. ORTEC offers stand-alone, custom-made and SAP® certified and embedded solutions, supported by strategic partnerships. ORTEC has over 1,800 customers worldwide, 750 employees and offices in Europe, North America, South America and the Pacific Region. ORTEC Central and Eastern Europe serves the ORTEC customers in the CEE region and is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
Stay connected! Follow our activities and job opportunities on Facebook/ortec.cee and on our website www.ortec.com