IT Monitoring Specialist
• Bachelor’s degree
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Sheets
• Ability to follow directions and take initiative when required
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to manage your own time and never miss a deadline (being organized and punctual)
• Experience with Jira, Sentry or some other project management software is a plus but not mandatory
• Experience in software error and performance monitoring (ideally using Sentry, DataDog and Google Analytics) is preferred but not mandatory
• Willingness to work 50+ hours per week and go the extra mile when needed (weekend work or finishing late when the team needs it)
• Good English
• Monitor website performance using tools such as Sentry, DataDog and Google Analytics
• Report any new issue to the engineer in charge for that type of error
• Follow-up with responsible engineers/project managers and ensure all issues are dealt with in an effective and timely manner
• Track and directly report error status updates and confirm deliveries to project manager
• Coordinate and execute daily administrative tasks
• Competitive salary based on skills and prior experience ($800 - $1,200/mo)
• Free training provided
• Paid overtime
• Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
• 100% remote position
• Expected work schedule is 55 hours/week (five days out of which at least one day on weekend).
• This position entails a full overlap with US EST business hours.
• All selected candidates will have to pass a series of tests that focus on their English skills, Excel skills and attention to detail.
WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best StartUp Employers in 2020, is rapidly growing its Romanian operation (currently over 40 members working remotely). Even though we are based in Washington, D.C. most of our team members work remotely from every corner of the world and as such we provide a highly multicultural work environment.
More details about Wallethub:
We are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1) Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3) Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first and only service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.