IT INTEGRATION MANAGER
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products. Our integrated business-to-business solutions ensure that our customers can always provide their players around the world with unsurpassed online entertainment.
We are opening new offices in Romania, Bucharest and are looking to hire an Integration Manager with experience in integrating the company's products on the customer side. The candidate we are looking for likes to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment and has experience in simultaneously managing a large number of projects at all stages and increasing the likelihood of overall success in integrating the company's products
To succeed in this position, you must be an independent person, take responsibility, work at a fast pace and with a constant desire to learn and develop not only in management, but also in technical direction
As a part of this position, you will have the opportunity to work with various Business, Development, Infrastructure and Studio units, and of course with our customers.
- Experience in implementing IT projects
- The ability to manage multiple integration projects simultaneously, effectively performing a significant amount of work
- Excellent organizational skills both in relation to yourself and in relation to other stakeholders involved in projects
- Problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills
- Self-motivated and directed
- Excellent communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level (both writing and speaking)
- Ready for the full-time job
It'd be great if you also have:
- Experience in online-gambling
- At least Bachelor's degree in Management
- Lead customer integration with control of all stages throughout the integration process
- Formulate, collect, understand and define integration requirements for both technical and non-technical specialists
- Effectively and timely monitor and solve all customer problems, paying special attention to customer retention and satisfaction
- Work closely with our customers to gather feedback and identify requirements needed for current and future integrations
- Work with Project Managers, Team Leaders, QA, Developers, Compliance Team, Partner Managers throughout the projects to identify risks and showstoppers in a timely manner, find solutions and implement efficiency improvements
- Develop a basic project plan, including scope, key activities, deliverables, milestones and deadlines
- Report on the progress of projects, keep regular communication with stakeholders (internal and external) to increase the transparency of projects
- Work with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
- Document new processes and important updates to ensure continuous improvement and learning
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, especially process automation where applicable
Intouch Games is the company behind multiple world leading brands in the mobile casino (eGaming) sector.
Through advancing our digital capabilities, delivering technological innovation and adopting a player focused approach, Intouch Games has gone from strength to strength, experiencing rapid growth along the way. We now have over 2 million players across our brands and have established ourselves as a dominant force within the eGaming industry, winning a variety of industry awards and accolades.
Our games are built to operate both as single native applications on IOS and Android, and HTML for desktop. As a result, we are able to support an unrivalled 99.9% of all devices.
We are unique in what we do, all our games are designed, developed and promoted in-house from our Halesowen and Bucharest offices. As a player-centric brand we constantly focus on what delivers value and what constitutes exceptional player experience.