Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Technical Skills - you have:
The ideal candidate should have broad experience in any 2 of the following technologies plus knowledge of remaining ones
• Knowledge and experience with Windows Server platforms (2012/2016) or/and Linux systems: RedHat, CentOS,
• Knowledge and experience with VMware vSphere systems: 5.x/6.x
• Knowledge and experience with Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop technology
• Knowledge and experience with IaaS/PaaS offering
• Scripting – PowerShell
• Very good written and verbal communication skills in English is a prerequisite
• At least 4 years of experience in deployment complex IT environments including network, server and storage area
• Business understanding, commercial acumen & market insight
• Master University Degree in Telecommunication or equivalent professional experience in complex environment
Nice to have:
• Knowledge and experience with Network products: PaloAlto, Juniper, Citrix NetScaler, F5
• Software Defined Data Center concept including SDN, in particular VMware NSX
• Storage systems (NetApp, Dell Compellent) and storage protocols: NFS, iSCSI
• Backup systems, e.g. SMVI, OSSV, Veeam, other
• Knowledge and experience with automation tools: Jenkins, Ansible, Git
• Knowledge and experience with JIRA TMT (task management tool)
Soft Skills - you are:
Creative & innovative
Keen on learning
Willing tp apply expertise and technology
Willing to present & communicate information
Main accountabilities – you will:
• Handle customer or internal projects, drive technical architecture and define full technical infrastructural environment of an IT solution
• Be involved in requirement gathering
• Deploy IT solutions and automate IT infrastructure implementations where possible
• Work in the development team during implementation phase and ensure standards are followed by the project team
• Work with pre/post implementation documentation and cooperate with IT Architect as well as IT Operations
• Collaborate within the team and share knowledge with colleagues
What we offer
We will value your competences
You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
Work from home and flexible work schedule
Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators.
Ericsson leads and innovates in 2G, 3G and 4G mobile technologies, drives the services and system integration business and is the undisputed leader in managed services.
More than 2 billion subscribers interact and communicate thanks to our network infrastructures and our capabilities to manage and support customer operations.
Through continuous innovation, the company has been driving social and technological change for 135 years, creating state-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure, multimedia solutions and services at the disposal and benefit of the whole society.
Working in more than 180 countries, Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions.
We employ more than 90,000 people, including more than 45,000 professional in our global services team.
More than 1,300 consulting and system integration projects are delivered yearly in multi vendor and multi-technology environments to Operators, Governments, Utilities and Transport Organizations.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles