IT Infrastructure Support Trainee (part-time)
- IT studies;
- Knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office applications;
- Good problem solving and conflict management skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Learning agility;
- Fluent English.
- Ensure the good functioning of IT infrastructure of MOL Romania including: hardware, software and communications.
- Manage the computers network (CN) and servers fleet (SF) of MOL Romania.
- Monitor the functioning of CN, SF and communications.
At MOL you’ll work with us in a fast-paced, international environment. MOL fosters a collaborative work environment focused on people, customers, ownership and agility.
Additionally we offer:
- A friendly and helpful team
- A professionally challenging work environment enabling personal and professional growth
- the possibility to work part-time with flexible program (6 hours/day)
- Our benefits package includes: meal tickets, private medical subscription, significant sports subscription discount
- Refreshments on the house
MOL Group is present in Romania since 1993, having complex local operations in fuel Retail and Wholesale, Petchem, Lubricants, LPG and Bitumen.
Are you interested in dealing with the unique and strategic IT challenges of the 21st century in a professionally challenging and growth nurturing business environment?
MOL Romania is on the hunt for our new colleague who will hold the position of IT Infrastructure Support Trainee, in our IT team.