-Capable to understand the dynamics of retail market and related business processes;
-Minimum 1-2 years working experience on SAP FICO, including Asset Accounting, Bank Ledger, PS;
-Minimum 1-3 years experience on a similar position (Business Analyst);
-Experience in using at least one of the following modules: SAP MM, SAP SRM, SAP PM, SAP VIM or SAP RE-FX is considered a strong plus;
-The ability to map business processes into applications;
-Good level of knowledge of finance-related processes;
-Financial analytics and reporting skills;
-Ability to efficiently learn and utilize new software applications;
-Analytical thinking, proactive, team player;
-Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
-Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with „can do” attitude;
-Strong MS Office, especially Excel, Power Point;
- Fluent in English.
- Provide day to day functional support, applications administration and incidents control;
- Consult users in relation to system capabilities and support best practice adoption;
- Understand the business processes and come up with improvement initiatives for the applications;
- Team-up with business and IT members in implementation projects that have an IT component;
- Collaborate with other departments (Financial, Commercial, Operational) and external partners in order to make sure that the applications are working properly;
- Write functional specifications, perform testing, deliver training session;
- Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines and methodologies in the process of maintenance of the applications.
Career development opportunities in a dynamic & engaging company;
Attractive compensation package and meal tickets;
Performance bonus and special incentives across the year;
Special employee discounts in our stores;
Discounts dedicated to book-lovers, passionate shoppers and fit & healthy colleagues.
Mega Image is the leading supermarket in Bucharest, with a national coverage of over 650 stores. Freshness, convenience, quality are our top priorities, managed by a mega team.
We are more than a supermarket, we are a love brand that inspires you to live as you like.
We are passionate about a healthy lifestyle and we sustain it with healthy products and through sports.
We engage in social causes that matter for the communities where we are part of.
We care about people, diversity and always strive to provide a safety environment for our colleagues.
We always look for solutions to reduce our footprint and give back to the communities.
Be ready to inspire us too!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles