- 3-5 years minimum experience working in IT operations and overseeing large information technology projects
- Professional certification (e.g., CCNS, CISSP, MCSE).
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft environment (Windows Server, Office 365, Azure).
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest IT developments
- Experience as a webmaster is considered a plus
Required skills, abilities & qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Fluency in English (spoken/written);
- Excellent written and verbal communication, ability to explain highly technical concepts in simple terms
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- Personable, professional demeanor.
The IT Expert will report directly to the IT Director and will have a specific focus in working on implementing the IT roadmap as well as assuring the monitoring and maintenance of all IT systems. The position will be based preferably in Bucharest or Europe in the office of your choice.
- Implement IT systems and policies
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Ensuring the min. SLA uptime
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the group
- Assume an active role in educating Graitec employees about best practices and network security
- Check the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations, or new systems and report to upper management
- Promote the latest implemented technologies
- IT roadmap implemented accordingly the schedule
- One secure centrally-managed Graitec IT infrastructure
- IT Best Practices across the group, including cyber threats training for all employees
GRAITEC is a major software developer of high-performance CAD and engineering software for structural building construction with a continued commitment to exceeding the industry's creative design and quality requirements.
Our innovative BIM technology dramatically increases user productivity and safety thanks to automation, embedded design and control procedures. Through its capacity of exchanging smart data, GRAITEC Structural BIM Solution also facilitates collaboration between construction design, engineering and building professionals for faster, smarter and more effective communication.
GRAITEC software has achieved tremendous success worldwide and ranks as the 2nd largest software provider for Engineering and Construction applications. Currently, GRAITEC has global reach and support with operations through 13 wholly-owned subsidiaries and a growing network of more than 40 partners.
Founded in 1999 in Bucharest, GRAITEC Romania is the Research & Development division of the GRAITEC group. GRAITEC Romania is looking for a wide range of entry-level and experienced professionals with strong technical/mathematical skills, fluency in English and a dedication to excellence, able to work full-time in a challenging multicultural environment.
We offer you a rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged, the freedom in implementing ideas that you consider beneficial for the company’s activity, together with comprehensive and ongoing learning.