IT-Consultant (m/w/d) Software Projects & Products
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- First project management experience in the environment of software development
- Affinity to software products and system architectures
- Confident and authoritative appearance as well as strong communication skills
- Quick comprehension, analytical thinking and structured way of working
- Good German and English skills
- Project management and consulting for the evaluation, introduction and inclusion of external software products in the DACHSER IT portfolio
- Leading interdisciplinary, intercultural and virtual project teams
- Supporting the specialist departments in the selection and analysis of external software products
- Analyzing and evaluating the relevant requirements
- Decision preparation and support, e.g. in make-or-buy decisions
- Preparing presentations, documentation and protocols as well as transferring know-how to team colleagues and project members
- Possibility of mobile working, modern, hybrid working environment and flexible working hours (flexitime, working time account).
- Sustainable, growing family business, diverse tasks in one of the industries of the future
- Comprehensive onboarding program and career planning (Dachser Academy)
- Fitness and sports facilities, own health management system
- Modern company campus with its own company restaurant and coffee bar, as well as parking garage with e-charging infrastructure.
DACHSER is one of the global market leaders in systems logistics. Founded in 1930 and headquartered in Kempten in the Allgäu region of Germany, the family-owned company is one of the major innovation drivers in the logistics industry and is considered a pioneer in the field of digital networking of logistics services. Our high-performance IT and internally developed, state-of-the-art software solutions create the basis for the global management of goods flows and modes of transport. DACHSER's portfolio includes transport services such as the distribution and procurement of goods, comprehensive warehouse services, and the implementation of customized value-added services. Thanks to the excellent interaction of the two business units DACHSER Road Logistics and DACHSER Air & Sea Logistics with warehouse activities, DACHSER covers all logistics disciplines at the highest level. DACHSER European Logistics can draw on one of the strongest and most efficient transport networks in Europe for procurement and distribution logistics for industrial and consumer goods. DACHSER Food Logistics is one of the leading providers in the field of temperature-controlled food transport. DACHSER Air & Sea Logistics ensures a seamless, intercontinental connection of DACHSER European Logistics to all global transports. In addition, there are cross-business segment services such as DACHSER Contract Logistics as well as special logistics solutions for the chemical and DIY industries. As a globally active company, DACHSER is committed to social, ecological and economic sustainability, invests in the training and development of its employees and is involved in research and the development of new technologies. In 2021, DACHSER generated annual revenue (net, consol.) of €7.1 billion. DACHSER employs around 31,000 people in 42 countries.
Do you want to grow beyond yourself in an international environment? Move the future of global logistics with us. Benefit from excellent prospects and a unique corporate culture with DACHSER.
Are you in?