We are looking for a passionate IT Business Analyst to work in a dynamic team on the functional aspects of a Master Data Management application, to sustain the video-games industry business in a fast-paced international environment where we enjoy the projects and the people we work with.
You will be working as a part of a Project Team (including project managers, business analysts and developers) and collaborating with business teams to transform business needs into effective and sustainable IT solutions.
Your tasks involve participating to all phases of the IT solutions implementation process including requirements analysis, functional specification creation, testing, roll-out, maintenance, documentation, and operational support.
Your main mission
- Extract business requirements (prepare workshops scheduling and content), challenge them and propose the optimum solution to address them
- Write the functional specification to allow the technical team to build the solution
- Communicate and solve the Fit/Gap analysis contexts with all IT or business partners impacted
- Participate in the design and execution of test scenarios and scripts; coordinate with business for UATs
- Assure coordination with the business and the peer teams for respecting the project milestone
- Deliver necessary documentation and training support to both Business users and IT partners
- Build and maintain a close relationship with our business partners, offering visibility, assisting them whenever needed, offering advice and help in a professional manner
- Create / keep up to date the functional documentation for the MDM domain (user guides, visual schematics, internal domain site)
- Ensure knowledge transfer and documentation of the new solution
- Monitor the backlog and propose appropriate sequences for addressing topics according to identified business priorities
- Ensure functional support for the MDM application using the dedicated ticketing tool
- Perform functional analysis of the received requests, identify solutions for addressing the needs or issues for the portfolio tools and data flows
- Act quickly for un-blocking business activity for the urgent situations
- Work closely with the technical team for the tasks requiring technical intervention
- Ensure tasks logging, follow-up, communication and regular synchronization with our internal customers and within the team
The professional value you bring
- Proven experience in IT business analysis or equivalent experience in IT projects and operations
- Excellent knowledge of business process design, project lifecycle and resources involved
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure and it’s relation to applications and business services
- Excellent writing ability and visual representation skills (Power Point, Visio, Excel or other tools)
- Very good command of SQL in the creation of queries and data extraction
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creativity in problem solving
Nice to have
- French is a plus
- Jira backlog tool knowledge is a plus
The personal value you bring
- Reliable, dynamic and motivated person
- Good communication skills (Fluent in English), organized and attentive to details
- Persevering, autonomous
- Quality and result oriented
- Creative / innovative
- Team spirit providing abilities to work with open-mindedness, respect and kindness regarding to peers
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!