- Location: Zalau / Cluj-Napoca
- Seniority/Experience: 0-3 years
- Degree: Computer Science, Economic Informatics, Cybernetic
- Language: English - Advanced
- IT tools: Excel – intermediate +
- experience in SAP or other ERP systems is an advantage
- understand production processes
- understand commercial/logistic/programming processes;
- good communication and interpersonal skills;
- ability to interact with people at any level, regional/global;
- ability to work in team and engage others into his activity;
- very good analytical skills, orientation to results, problem solving and client needs;
- main behavioral characteristics: patience, calm, non-conflictual;
Provides support regarding IT Applications – for international departments within Tenaris, attending the user needs within the frame of the applications, security, and technology architectures aligned with the Tenaris Global guidelines and limited to the scope (geography or business process) defined for the position.
- Provides IT application support across the defined scope, effectively requesting and/or executing corrective maintenance depending on the type of problem that affects the user
- When required by the corporate teams, he/she will engage in the maintenance and evolution of the applications by coordinating with the corresponding corporate teams. Responsibilities may include interacting with key users to document the needs, assessing the business criticality and priority, and collaborating with the evaluation of solution alternatives.
- Participates in system implementations within the defined scope, by performing system testing, controlling local suppliers’ execution and collaborating with the user training.
- Starting from the post-implementation stage, ensures proper communication and the availability of user's manuals, as well as continuously monitors the system utilization and operation, according to what has been established during the project. This also includes monitoring the correct operation of interfaces between corporate and local system
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Benefits
- Flexible Working
- 24 day Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. We seek to minimize risk for our customers and help them reduce costs, increase flexibility and improve time-to-market. Tenaris employees around the world are committed to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge across a single global organization. Tenaris consists of a network of manufacturing facilities, service yards and commercial offices that spans the globe. We provide casing and tubing, line pipe and various other mechanical and structural steel pipes for different applications. At Tenaris, knowledge is considered one of our most important assets. Training is a key element in Tenaris’s effort to attract, retain and develop our people, serve our customers, suppliers and the community. TenarisUniversity is committed to providing training that contributes to the Company’s performance.