Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information technology or related engineering or economic sciences
• Knowledge of project management, development and testing methodologies
• Excellent analytic and synthetic skills (business and technical)
• Self managed and motivated, proactive approach, analytical skills, creative thinking, solution-oriented approach
• Fundamentals of programming languages and/or information security are required
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills are needed within the team and in the relationship with the customer
• Advanced knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written
Participates in the entire software development lifecycle;
• Participates in the business requirements gathering process, his main focus is matching these requirements with the available systems, resources, architecture, security and technology standards and translate requirements into technical specifications;
• Coordinates with the development resources (internal or external) to ensure the proper implementation of the technical specifications;
• Plans the IT test design, execution and evaluation;
• Provides documentation of the functional specifications, technical specifications and system administration manuals;
• Plans/Participates to the go live and hands over the application for system administration with all the proper documentation;
• Other tasks as they may arise in the department’s activity
Imagine the Opportunities …
Imagine being part of one of the worlds largest and most respected organizations, a company that employs over 300,000 people in over 100 countries. GE is a diversified technology; media and financial services company dedicated to creating products that make life better - from aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and plastics. GE Money is a dynamic and global leading provider of banking and financial services to over 118 million consumers, retailers, and auto dealers in over 50 countries. GE Money’s EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) operations include businesses in over 23 countries across the region employing more than 23,000 people.
GE Money Romania, comprised of Domenia Credit, Estima Finance and Motoractive, offers a broad range of financial products, including mortgages, home equity loans, sales finance, auto finance, personal loans and credit cards.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles