Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
• Strong knowledge of database design concepts;
• Strong knowledge of Unix&Shell scripts (Korn shell preferable);
• Experience in working with Oracle SQL/ PL/SQL, programming, word processing, spreadsheet;
• Knowledge of GSM technology and services would be a plus;
• Experience in Customer Relationship Management/ Billing would be an advantage;
• Java/ C++ programming languages is preferable;
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written);
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks;
• Analytical thinking;
• Very good command of English (both spoken and written).
• Ensures availability, maintainability and reliability of the designated applications;
• Resolves in a timely manner the complaints reported by the users/customers and provides feedback;
• Finds, documents and follows up software malfunctions, performance, security issues or potential revenue leakages to responsible parties;
• Analyzes business specifications in order to find the proper solution to implement/ customize/upgrade/ integrate the specific systems;
• Ensures the compliance of the implementation with the roadmap of the systems;
• Performs analysis of the data flow/ new features/ functionality investigations, in connection to the business requirements for improving the applications functionality;
• Offers support for system or application in phase-in, up-grade or phase out stages.
Having started with about 400 employees in December 2005, COSMOTE has grown to over 900 employees to date, due to the company’s rapid development and the positive response of the market. More than half of our team is made of young professionals aged up to 30 years. A strong and ambitious team succeeded in making COSMOTE the first choice for a mobile operator on the market for new activations during the first half of 2007, when almost 1 million new subscribers joined the COSMOTE network. The total customer base reached 2.22 million, corresponding to an estimated market share of 11%.
Many of the telecom industry’s best professionals have joined COSMOTE as it offers them the possibility to grow faster professionally, to work in a dynamic environment and to be part of an ambitious team that wants to make a difference on the market through creating a different and a better kind of operator. Furthermore, as a market challenger, COSMOTE provides its employees the possibility to contribute first-hand to bringing revolutionary new concepts, products and services to Romania and to leading overall change on the market.
COSMOTE continues this year its aggressive recruitment activities, aiming to add to its team motivated, creative, forward looking people to train and grow alongside the local business and in keeping with the vision and values of our company. In exchange, the employees benefit from an extraordinary professional experience, a young and dynamic team, along with motivating employment packages and benefits and the opportunity to develop take their career to the next stage.
For more information, please access www.cosmote.ro.