Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Excellent skills with IT hardware handling (desktop devices, printer, cables, server hardware)
• Very Good technical education or graduate of a technical university (computer science, electronics, automation etc.)
• Advanced English language skills are mandatory
• The ability to enforce and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality results
• Cooperativeness and a high level of commitment and determination
• Analytical thinking and problems solving skill
• Proactive and autonomous working style
• responsible for installation and operation of IT infrastructure systems in a semiconductor environment
• main focus on the operation of front end environments (desktop, notebooks, printers, etc.)
• close cooperation with centralized expert and support teams in terms of client operation, server computing and problem solving
• on site support in close contact with users in a high performance and complex IT landscape
• follow and support given policies, procedures and standards to maximize the performance of systems, applications and networks
• support centralized IT project teams in evaluation of new technologies in the respective areas to achieve improvements in performance, functionality, availability and costs
Infineon is a leading innovator in the international semiconductor industry, its products serving applications in the wireless and wire line communications, automotive, industrial, computer, security and chip card markets. Established in 1999, the company currently has about 36,000 employees worldwide, 7,300 being involved in research and development.
Infineon Technologies Romania SCS was founded in April 2005 as a subsidiary of Infineon Technologies Austria AG. Automotive Power business unit is present in the development center in Bucharest, it concentrates on power semiconductors with analog and digital functions (power mixed signals) for automotive and industrial applications.
At the same time, our responsibility is to provide our people with an environment that offers freedom, supports their needs, and allows such values as entrepreneurial thinking, team spirit, and creativity to be implemented. This is way Infineon\'s Careers Website among Top 3 in Europe… http://www.hrtop100.com/EU2005/index.php
WE CHANGE THE WORLD by making people more independent of time, space, and limitations. We ask questions. Through our semiconductor and system solutions we address three central challenges to modern society: energy efficiency, communications and security. More than 30,000 Infineon team members worldwide cooperate to turn these ideas into the answers of the future.