Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for an IT administrator to join our innovative team.
He will be responsible for maintaining the company's workstations, IT network, servers and security systems.
Additionally, he will participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation on IT infrastructure and information security for:
- company headquarters (Romania and Switzerland)
- domestic and international clients (customs, sea ports, airports)
- Setting up and maintaining network ID’s, access, and security;
- Troubleshooting and supporting the existing IT core infrastructure;
- Setting up and maintenance for employees’ computers;
- Handling internal hardware inventory;
- Maintaining and coordinating hardware warranties and software licenses;
- Other similar types of internal IT needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related area, or equivalent work experience;
- Certified specialist preferred (e.g. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- Excellent network configuration and troubleshooting skills, particularly wireless;
- Active Directory configuration and maintenance;
- Windows automated provisioning;
- Microsoft Windows servers (2008, 2012)
- Windows domain services;
- Basic server and workstation hardware troubleshooting;
- Information Security, Back-Up Disaster Recovery processes
- Network infrastructure, including Cisco switches and routers;
- Desktop firewalls and security;
- Desktop virus detection and prevention;
- > 2 years experience preferred
- Ability to generate interconnection IT diagrams for equipment administration, design and acquisition;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work one on one with employees and external customers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to make informal presentations;
- Availability for displacement 1 to 2 weeks in Switzerland.
MBT/MTST group is a Romanian and Swiss system integrator for large border, special areas, buildings and general security projects, providing design, production, and installation of Hi-Tech equipment, including:
- Truck, container, and aircraft X-ray & Gamma ray imaging systems for non-intrusive inspection
- Large Scale Integrated Border Security Projects
- Integrated Airport and Seaport Security Solutions