With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Excellent knowledge of IP/MPLS technology, preferably also proven by Cisco/Juniper/Nokia certifications
- Good overview of Fixed & Mobile networks architectures and characteristics, aware of the typical communication requirements of the involved systems
- Good knowledge of network and VPN design principles, network capacity and resource management
- Ability to work within a multi-national, multi-cultural team
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Participate as IP VPN specialist or lead projects for internal and external customers
- Analyze and clarify connectivity requirements across the international Vodafone IP network
- Perform feasibility analysis and determine the capacity expansions and investments required for individual demands
- Provide guidelines and create specific IP solution designs documents (HLD&LLD) for integration and interconnection of new systems
- Manage IP network resources and act as central authority for assignment of specific network parameters (international VPNs, IPv4 & IPv6 ranges, etc.)
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services, plus life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.