Location: Cluj, Romania
Experience: 0-2 years
Language: English Advanced, Spanish- Medium
IT tools: Excel, Outlook, Windows, SAP system
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- hard working, positive attitude towards work.
- good numerical and analytical skills.
- fast learner and ability to integrate fast.
- good communication and interpersonal skills.
Aim of the position
Manages the certification of maritime services relating to the supply of tubular material.
• Analyze the cases attributed to the concept of Ocean Freight, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of processed data and all the elements needed to perform the certification of the logistic services.
• Realize the Certification process in SAP based on criticality and the particularity of each case, facilitating the certification authorization by the hierarchical supervisor and payment posting to the Accounts Payable Department.
• Regularly analyzes each vendor account assigned for ensuring completion of all logistics services certifications in accordance with the established performance indicators.
• Ensure the Freight contracts / purchase orders formalization in the SAP system, facilitating the certification of logistics services.
• Periodic database maintenance of active contracts/POs in order to avoid the interruption of the certification process due to the expiration of their validity.
• Analyze monthly provisions related to logistics services versus their actual service certifications in order to validate the correct allocation of the logistics costs.
• Responsible for the integrity of information, making relevant controls and reporting.
Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. We seek to minimize risk for our customers and help them reduce costs, increase flexibility and improve time-to-market. Tenaris employees around the world are committed to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge across a single global organization.
Tenaris consists of a network of manufacturing facilities, service yards and commercial offices that spans the globe. We provide casing and tubing, line pipe and various other mechanical and structural steel pipes for different applications.
At Tenaris, knowledge is considered one of our most important assets. Training is a key element in Tenaris’s effort to attract, retain and develop our people, serve our customers, suppliers and the community. TenarisUniversity is committed to providing training that contributes to the Company’s performance.