- Good understanding of financial markets and products and willingness to learn
- Degree in finance, economics or other quantitative discipline (e.g. mathematics, physics, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid knowledge of Excel
Purpose of the Role:
Valuation review Group is in charge of providing an independent valuation control across the entire spectrum of financial instruments within the firm's sales and trading inventory. Products range from plain vanilla to the most complex structured derivative transactions covering many asset classes like Equities, Commodities, Fixed Income, etc.
The team works closely with the trading desks, risk management and senior Finance management. Due to the nature of the role and the complexity of the products, the positions offered within the Budapest Office provide a unique opportunity within a top tier investment bank.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and market leader benefit package
- Experience in a fast paced investment banking environment
- Wide range of professional and soft-skill trainings (e.g. language, Excel, presentation skill training, etc.)
- Exposure to the entire spectrum of financial products offered by a top tier investment bank
- Active involvement in firm-wide valuation projects and initiatives
- Young and inspirational business environment
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la email@example.com.