Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* University studies, preferably in Economics or Business Administration;
* One year experience in order administration is a plus;
* Fluency in English;
* MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel);
* Good interpersonal and communication skills, highly motivated and very well organized.
* Develop model numbers;
* Communicate with WWCS with regards to timely delivery of materials from Supply Chain;
* Ensures project schedule milestones in the business system are in line with the latest master production schedule;
* Offer administrative support for project coordinators;
* Administratively responsible for the quote process;
* Ensure prices in business system are in line with the latest prices agreed with customers (based on quotations issued);
* Ensure, sales orders in the business system are in the right statuses in line with the actual project progress;
* Offer support in shipments of Systems assembly related spare parts;
* Manage project photo-documentation;
* Register sales orders in our internal system and update them as necessary.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles