Thomsons Online Benefits - Internship Programme
10 intern roles are now available for you!
What will you be doing?
• Learn Darwin™ (our IT platform), and get familiar with all the services we offer to our customers;
• Work as a Client Support Associate Intern or Darwin Support Associate Intern – get hands-on experience
and grow your skills through various training sessions;
• Experience a paid internship in a very agile work environment, and have the opportunity to work with
our impressive clients;
• Once the internship is completed, have the chance to be offered a full time role within Thomsons!
What do you need in order to be successful?
• An excellent English command – both spoken and written
• Good communication skills, confident in speaking to people
• Have a passion for technology
• Problem solving and creativity skills
• Good attention to details
• Be a very good Team-Player
Start on February 20th -> 3 Months -> 6 hours / day
We take great care to make your internship at Thomsons a challenging, innovative, rewarding and fun career experience
Take on this opportunity and start developing your career towards customer support and IT!
Apply here or by sending your CV (in English) at: RecruitmentCluj@thomsons.com
We're looking forward to meeting you! :)
Thomsons Recruitment Team
Thomsons Online Benefits is a market leader in innovative technology and consultancy services related to total reward and flexible benefit programs. Client companies include some of the world’s best known brands across financial service, e-commerce and business services.
With offices in London, Romania, Singapore and San Francisco, the company employs in excess of 450 staff with a turnover in the region of £40M. Regularly appearing in the Sunday Times Tech 100 listing, Thomsons Online Benefits is a rapidly growing and exciting company with global ambition and can provide both a challenging and rewarding career.
For more information please visit our website: www.thomsons.com
If you wish to apply directly please send your detalied English resume at: Recruitmentcluj@thomsons.com