Internship Audit (6 months)| Regional Audit Delivery Center
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
If you are a team player and strong communicator who understands the importance of deadlines and the value of great service, you might just find what you are looking for at Deloitte. Working with us also means access to fantastic benefits, a commitment to agile working and the ability to take control of your career.
The Deloitte Audit Delivery Center is looking for candidates to fill the following position in Bucharest:
Audit Analyst Intern (Deloitte Audit Delivery Center)
The position will be based in Bucharest in the Deloitte Audit Delivery Center.
- Performing selected supporting activities in respect of audit of financial statements of various national and international companies and institutions, prepared in accordance with local accounting standards, IFRS and other GAAPs;
- Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalization;
- Performing supporting audit activities based on the proven Deloitte audit methodology and under the guidance of experienced colleagues;
- Using proven Deloitte audit methodologies;
- Participating in a customized training programme.
- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies);
- Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset);
- Interested in Audit;
- Good analytical skills;
- Systematic approach to work and ability to prioritise workload under pressure;
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word);
- Able to work in a team and be proactive;
- Interested in international business environment and professional development.
- Opportunity to work during your studies – specialized program for interns (eg. paid study leave);
- Opportunity to continue as a Specialist after successful completion of internship and your studies;
- Stability of a big international company;
- International working environment;
- Opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Customized learning and training opportunities;
- Young, dynamic team;